The competence center on inland navigation REWWay (Research and Education in Inland Waterway Logistics) is part of the Logistikum. The Logistikum in Steyr, Austria, is the research and education institute of the Upper Austrian University of Applied Sciences in the field of logistics. More precisely the Logistikum is doing research in the areas of traffic and transport logistics, of supply chain management and of logistics management.
Completed as well as current projects were mainly funded trough national (e.g. FFG, KLI.EN) and European (e.g. FP7, CEE, Interreg, HORIZON, Ten-T) funding programmes. Additionally businesses have the possibility to cooperate with the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria within so called "research and development projects" on company specific questions.
Here is a short extract from actual projects on inland navigation:
- DANTE - Improving Administrative Procedures and Processes for Danube IWT
- Danube SKILLS - Increased institutional capacity in Danube navigation by boosting joint transnational competences and skills in education and public development services
- DAPhNE - Danube Ports Network
- TRIUMPH II - Trimodaler Umschlagplatzhafen (FFG)
- HINT - Harmonized Inland Navigation Transport through education and information technology (SEE Transnational Cooperation Program)
- LNG for the Linz AG (research and development project)
- LNG Masterplan for Rhine-Main-Danube (TEN-T)
- PROMINENT - Promoting Innovation in the Inland Waterways Transport Sector (HORIZON 2020)
- SynChain- Synchromodal Transport Chains
If you are interested in a cooperation or on our entire portfolia, please contact us: Dr. Lisa Maria Putz BSc MA, firstname.lastname@example.org