Role plays around the topic of sustainable mobility of goods
Try one of our role plays around the topic of sustainable mobility of goods. Participants have to work in groups, each group has its own moderator. The other participants get different roles e.g. captain, environmentalist, etc. and have to argue on different topics.
Duration: 60-120 minutes per role play
School level: upper stage
- Students know different perspectives of inland navigation and fitting arguments (role play 1)
- Students know basics of inland navigation. (role play 2)
- Students know facts and figures on inland navigation. (role play 2)
- Students know the status qua and trends in inland navigation. (role play 3)
- Students know the advantages of inland navigation. (role play 3)
(docx, 75.4 KB) News Moderation
(docx, 72.6 KB) Opening event research department
(docx, 76.0 KB)
To design our offers as informative and user-friendly as possible we would like you to send us any kind of feedback and suggestions you might have.