Workshop Inland Navigation and Multimodal Transport (incl. LEGO simulation)
Sustainable transport of goods - an interactive and practical experience!
Do you want to escape your daily routine? Our experts provide you with up-to-date information on various topics focusing on transport modes, especially the inland waterway. Our Transport School Lab also covers different subjects like trends (e.g. digitalisation) or professional profiles within the logistics sector. Spend one day with our young and dynamic team to find out more about future trends in the sustainable transport of goods and gain practical insights trough the integration of companies from the logistics sector.
Transport School Labs – how it works!
Our interactive setting allows participants to work in groups, fulfill different tasks and present innovative solutions. The programme of our Transport School Lab is adaptable and therefore consists of a variety of different programme elements. We combine theoretical knowledge with practical insights and thus raise awareness and create knowledge by using innovative teaching methods like best practice examples, digital games, creation of competitive situations or prototyping workshops.
Our programme – diverse and easy adaptable!
- Interactive Lecture “sustainable transport systems – the inland vessel as part of the transport chain” (the lecture can be adapted to your individual needs.)
- LEGO® - transhipment simulation – Experience transport concepts, complete transport chains and be included in the decision-making process by using our LEGO®-simulator.
- Future trends – Learn more about trends of innovative transport concepts like synchromodality, Physical Internet or blockchain.
- Future Transport Ideas – increasing traffic volumes, increasing pollution – digitalisatoin and globalization have an impact on our future transport. Be creative and work as a team to design sustainable and efficient future transport concepts.
- LOGISTIFY – understand the world of logistics – our Augmented Reality-based lerning app LOGISITFY deals with the use of different modes of transport as well as the diverse professional profiles in the logistics sector. Your transport planning skills are required.
Are you interested?
Book our transport school lab either by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +435804 33270 (Alexandra Haller). We can gladly adapt our programme (full day or half day) to individual preferences and target groups.
If you cannot visit us in Upper Austria, we offer our Transport School Labs throughout Austria as well as internationally. We create an interactive programme (excl. LEGO®-transhipment simulation) and adapt our content to your region. Furthermore, our transport School Lab can be combined with company visits.